A faith-inspired organization, Clinic with a Heart serves the uninsured and underinsured through a ministry of healthcare. Our volunteers provide free healthcare with hospitality, dignity and grace. As part of our commitment to our patients we serve as a gateway to local human service agencies to assist our patients in finding permanent healthcare homes.
Providing hope, health and humanity through a ministry of healthcare. With your help, we are making a big difference in lives of many!
Clinic with a Heart is a Free Healthcare Clinic
- We do not require patient identification.
- We see patients first come/first served.
- Sign-in begins at 2pm each clinic day.
- Our doors open at 4pm for completion of paperwork, vital signs and medical history.
- Our volunteer providers begin seeing patients at approximately 5:30pm.
- See the Clinic Schedule for clinic dates and the services provided at each clinic.
All care at Clinic with a Heart is provided by volunteers. We will see any patient who seeks our care. Patients are seen first come, first served; we do not make appointments.
Patients may sign in on clinic days starting at 2:00pm. Our clinic doors open at 4:00pm and patients are seen in the order they sign in. Once paperwork is completed by the patient, vital signs are taken and the patient speaks with an Intake Nurse who will ask for basic medical history and discuss the patient's medical concerns. Most of our medical providers volunteer at our clinic after they close their private offices and typically begin seeing patients around 5:30pm.