A faith-inspired organization, Clinic with a Heart serves the uninsured and underinsured through a ministry of healthcare. Our volunteers provide free healthcare with hospitality, dignity and grace. As part of our commitment to our patients we serve as a gateway to local human service agencies to assist our patients in finding permanent healthcare homes.
Providing hope, health and humanity through a ministry of healthcare. With your help, we are making a big difference in lives of many!
Clinic with a Heart is a Free Healthcare Clinic
- We do not require patient identification or proof of income.
- We see patients first come/first served.
- Our doors open at 4 p.m. for completion of paperwork, vital signs and medical history.
- Our volunteer providers begin seeing patients at approximately 5:30 p.m.
- See the Clinic Schedule for clinic dates and the services provided each night.