IN AN EFFORT TO CONSERVE MORE OF HER PERSONAL INCOME, Priscilla Lee ditched her morning latte, packed lunches before work, and began making her daily commute on foot. After only four weeks, she had saved more than 300 dollars.
But rather than spending that money on an extravagant dinner with her husband or an overpriced pair of designer shoes, Priscilla found putting her savings toward an important, local cause to be the most satisfying investment. Her generous contribution to Clinic with a Heart benefited countless individuals without proper health care and helped them take an important step toward finding a permanent health care home.
Only with the generous support of the community can we promote wellness, responsibility and make good health care accessible to those who need it most.
To donate online, please click one of the buttons below to make a one time or recurring donation.
As we grow, we appreciate support in prayer, time and financial donations. If you or your organization is interested in providing financial or volunteer support, please contact us.
Current Wish List
Here is a current list of needed items. Any size is appreciated and will help make a difference. Items may be dropped off at Clinic With A Heart.
- Disinfecting cleaning wipes
- Coffee (for patient waiting room)
- Disposable hot/cold beverage cups
- Hand sanitizer
- Coloring Books & Puzzle Books for the patient waiting area
- Large hot beverage servers for the patient waiting room
- Over-the-counter medicine (current, unopened)
- Allergy medicine
- Anti diarrhea medicine
- Cold and sinus tablets
- Cough drops
- Cough syrup (children and adults)
- First-aid cream
- Hemorrhoid Medicine
- Lice medicine
- Muscle cream
- Yeast Infection Medicine
Clinic With A Heart is also looking for service donations for
- Carpet cleaning services
- Window cleaning services
Clinic with a Heart is a Free Healthcare Clinic
- We do not require patient identification or proof of income.
- We see patients first come/first served.
- Our doors open at 4 p.m. for completion of paperwork, vital signs and medical history.
- Our volunteer providers begin seeing patients at approximately 5:30 p.m.
- See the Clinic Schedule for clinic dates and the services provided each night.